Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrity Baby News Christina Aguilera Son Turns One

. I do not know what it means, perhaps it is a drummer for construction, I do not know. It amazing thing for me every day. She is one of the greatest artists of the decade, selling more than 42 million records worldwide. Happy 1st Birthday Max Liron Bratman! He is the son of pop sensation Christina Aguilera and her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman. He is constantly moving, constantly banging on things. Aguilera, 29, recently released another album, Keeps Gettin Better - A Decade of Hits to commemorate its 10 years of success in business. He is just so much fun and I have the best time with him. In a recent interview with U.S. Weekly, Aguilera says readers son Max: It is an engine and shaker. Every single day is a way for me to see life with new eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home